Site Player

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Crazy Leaves (2014)

An Indie Rock Playlist for Fall

For well over a decade I've made an indie rock playlist that captures (at least to me) the ambiance of the four seasons. This is the first time I've shared my autumn mix.

All songs chosen based on their ability to conjure up feelings, images, rhythms, and moods of everything that comes with the fall.

Click play and enjoy!

 

Notes at this time:

  1. The full version of "Hey Doreen" by Lucius isn't on YouTube, 
  2. The recorded version of Blunda's "If You Want Me" isn't on YouTube, and 
  3. Making Marks' "Falling in Love Again" isn't on YouTube at all. 
PLEASE let me know (via comments) if any of these become available down the road

Share this with your friends! These artists deserve being heard by many!!