Site Player

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I like it!

Great idea boys...I am impressed both by the brainpower to think this up and even more so by the actual follow through in getting it done! I would love to contribute and thanks for the invite.

Given my implicitly simple nature and all-around lack of attention-span - basically an overall inability to do two things at once combined with a lack of any sort of technological no-how, I am just going to post songs - sans video.

Two reasons:

1) I can't figure the shit out.
2) I have often found that when I listen to music it is best that I am doing absolutely nothing else, in order to hear it's full effect. That being said, I will of course be checking out all of the amazing songs you both will no doubt be posting, but will be staring at the ceiling or doing something else similarly non-constructive.

Can I suggest posting the lyrics to songs as well? Just an idea. Well done again!